Hey Moms! Here are 8 IDEAS for your kids’ EASTER BASKET that aren’t SUGAR! 🧺🚫🍫👍
Don’t get me wrong, there will be Easter eggs at our house for sure. Below are just some non-edible ideas to round out your kids’ basket! Happy Easter! 🐰🐥
1. Ha, you guessed it: Number one on this list is a 6 month Sticker Party subscription! It comes with a sticker book!! It’s the gift that keeps on giving 💌📬
2. A book! (Charlotte’s Web, still my fave... and perfect for spring)
3. Spring-themed cookie cutters! Works for play dough too!
4. A handmade scrunchie from my fave 7 year old @stuffthatzoemade 🥰
5. New sidewalk chalk! Or any art material!
6. Seeds! 🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷
7. A fun ice cube mold! Also works with ArtResin 🤓 sigh… this is a shameless post, I know :)
8. Bath bombs! Zoë is unwrapping them as I type this 💁🏼♀️
OK, back to Sticker Party… we ship every 7th of the month, so plan ahead to make those Easter baskets full of fun. Your kids will love it ❤️